The Miss Moss Florist Journey So Far...

Miss Moss Florals is an online Canberra florist born out of love and passion for flowers and all things green.

From a very young age, I was fascinated with flowers.  Some say this led to the destruction of many a garden rose, but nonetheless, the love affair with flowers began early.

I grew up on a farm on the Murrumbidgee River, surrounded by my mother and grandmothers who were avid gardeners, so there was really no escape. Things could have been worse!

After a bit of travel and numerous occupations, I studied and worked in Horticulture which led me to work in some beautiful Canberra gardens and nurseries.

Having completed qualifications in floristry and worked in the industry for a number of years, I think it is time to use some of the fantastic knowledge I have gathered to begin my own online venture.

Through Miss Moss Florals we aim to provide Canberra with a premium online flower delivery service. Where possible, we source materials from local growers, gardeners and farms, ensuring a fresh and long lasting result.

And that is the story so far, of Miss Moss Florals.

So join me on this journey of experiencing the wonderful flowers we have to offer in Canberra.


Canberra florist - florist near me


Comments